Saturday 30 August 2014

This week?

So where have I been?

Not much crafting has been done this week... a bit of knitting and tiny bit of sewing. But mainly going into town and organising documents and bits and pieces for enrolling in Vet Nursing. Looking forward to having it all sorted soon! Went to visit a friend... did a lot of walking... did some singing at choir.... costume research etc...

Right now I've just come back from a long walk up on Signal hill, it was lovely. Such a perfect sunny day for it. Mainly walked up mountain bike tracks, which is not really a good idea as they can come whizzing down the hill at you. That didn't happen though :) So much pine pollen everywhere, it got on our shoes. You could see it falling through the air. Lucky we aren't allergic. I would love to go for a walk like this in the bush every weekend in a different place. I feel so blissed out now,tired but content and very relaxed. Everyone should do this at least once a week!

Found this band which is brilliant:

Grizzly bear - Veckatimest



Plenty of dreamy harmonies to sing along with... 

Have also been listening to the new Goldfrapp album - Tales of us





Have really needed some new music for a while now, this is quite good. Especially the song 'two weeks'.

Been looking at 90's fashion for an upcoming play I'm costuming for. It almost makes me nostalgic, but I was too young to really remember what it was like!

Although I remember how popular these were:


Righto well I feel too sleepy now to write anymore... time for a nap I think.
Back again soon with more craftiness :)
N

No comments:

Post a Comment