Monday 4 August 2014

More costumes

Today was a lovely sunny August day, I spent most of it sitting outside chatting with my friend Stasa and her wee boy Matai. It was so warm and pleasant and I'm noticing all kinds of signs that tell me that spring is just around the corner. Birds chirping cheerfully, bumblebees zooming around now out of hibernation and early flowers peeping out and shoots appearing. I can't wait for spring to be in full swing. It's always been my favourite season :)

Well here are the shots of the Athenians costumes:







Fancy eh?
I loved putting such regal costumes together- a nice contrast from the natural fairy costumes.
The ladies dresses we beautiful but the trains on the back of their dresses proved to be a problem, they got stepped on by the men! Enjoyed making that black and gold tailcoat as well. Think I will make myself one too.

That's all today, tomorrow some shots of what I'm crafting at the moment. It's so nice to have the evenings back again. Tomorrow I'm off into town to run some errands and get the costumes all organised again. Hope this glorious weather continues!

N

No comments:

Post a Comment