Tuesday 19 August 2014

What a productive week!

Phew! I feel like I've got a lot done in the last week, and certainly the last few days... The weather, which is bright and sunny, has put me in a positive and energetic mood.

I've finished these:

Oscar's PJ pants, whipped up in 30 min.

Oscar's weeping angel hoodie :)

A spring dress for me!


I've also finished a pair of fisherman pants for myself and a dress for my niece Eloise, not yet photographed.

Recognise the dress? I was working on it in Autumn but put it aside to work with once the weather has warmed up. Not sure about the red panel in the front but it makes it fit so much better, it was way to small for me before.Wish I had waited and got a better pattern before using this fantastic fabric, but oh well. It is nice and cheerful and comfortable. It is a bit billowy hence the belt.

Here is a photo of the summit scarf I finished a while ago on me:
May have ended up too long after blocking, but who cares.
Doctor who poster! Check it out :) Hangs above our bed. There are few quotes we don't recognise, no doubt they are from the 7th series which we are slowly working our way through now.

   
Look there's K9!


And here are some long overdue photos of the local pigs! May I introduce the charming and handsome Romeo...


 He's a bit of bully to the other two when it comes to getting food, but he's a big softy really.

This one got the big chunk of silver beet! Lucky thing :)
Oh to be a pig and wallow in mud and lie in the sun and get fed yummy scraps...
So a brief post, off now to make beer and dinner, tomorrow more stuff to do!
It's good to be productive for a change. I can't stop :D
N

No comments:

Post a Comment