Wednesday 17 December 2014

Preparation!

Finished all xmas gifts! Yay!It was fairly laid back for me this year thankfully. Secret Santa is a great idea....

This year I've made wrapping paper out of old local newspapers, printed with potato stamps, looks pretty good to me. Specially the pine tree one. The stars didn't work as well.


Recycled but stylish I think!

I haven't done modelled photographs of the cabled vest yet... but here is a shot of the cables after they were blocked, they smoothed out much better.


Progress of the patchwork vest... going to make the vest quite long I think... Liking it so far, quick to put together and the rectangles don't have to be lined up perfectly. Brilliant!


Did some busking with my dad the other day. It was a sunny day and a cruise ship was in town, it was extra busy and people were generous. Busking seems to be back on track! Dad bought us some proper notebooks to write out chords and words. I always write down lyrics in note form to trigger my memory, it helps.


Nice pattern eh?


It was good busking the other day, I felt like I was getting into the music properly and relaxing enough to play solos more confidently. That's when busking becomes fun!

So the next week will be preparing for Xmas, cooking, helping wrap presents and packing. We just bottled a batch of beer today, but it is a commissioned batch for a friend. Although we are going to keep a few for ourselves :)

I'll post some pictures of gifts I've given people after xmas.

N

No comments:

Post a Comment