Sunday 14 September 2014

Right now....

Watching ...Oscar playing a racing game on the computer, he is very pleased and keeps on punching the air when he wins!

Reading ...Lately I've been reading books about animals and veterinary care. One about treating various wild animals in zoos and in the wild was really interesting. I learnt several things, one is that you can anaesthetise frogs by combining anaesthetic and petroleum jelly and spreading it on their skin because they breathe through their skin.

Knitting ... A thousand splendid suns, a cowl with a lovely stitch pattern. At the moment I'm using a blank that I dyed with a navy blue wool. I'll have to change the colourway soon when I run out, so some different colours soon... I'll wear it next year, too warm for scarves now!

Dreading ... Not much right now :)

Listening to ...Harry potter and the Philosopher's stone read by Stephen Fry, Brilliant stuff!

Thinking about ... Planes and flying.... and vet nursing....

Celebrating ... My parents returning from overseas tonight, and they'll be celebrating too, keen to be home from Australia. A place we really don't enjoy anymore... Glad to be in NZ these days.

Planning ...Going busking in the next few weeks again as a band now that my dad is back now.
Looking forward to playing again, singing in the street and making a bit of pocket money.

Itching to ...Enrol in my course, I've been waiting for my mum to return with my documents so I can send them in.

Drinking ... Flat lemonade... If it was a Saturday night I'd be drinking our delicious chocolate stout, like last night :)

Needing to ... Make some more bread or it's cereal again for brekkie

Organizing ... Costume for the current play, pretty much done. Just need to attend the dress rehearsal to make sure it all runs smoothly.

Inspired by ... Blogs that I've been reading lately... so many beautiful projects out there!

Delighted by ...The recent rain, it hasn't rained properly for weeks and the air was very full of pollen and dust. Nice and fresh now. Just how we like it.

Perhaps I'll be back soon with project updates?

No comments:

Post a Comment