Thursday 29 January 2015

Still knitting away...

11 days of knitting and look where I am now!

60% done now...

I've done a bit more since this photo was taken, I'm currently knitting fair isle on the bottom portion now. Not sure whether to finish with ribbing or garter stitch... I really wish I'd started the neck with ribbing! We'll figure out how to fix that one later... It's rolling over itself.

Looking forward to seeing what it'll look like with sleeves! EEK!

In other news, the days are crawling by so very slowly, it's enough to drive you mad. 18 days till we start polytech... I shouldn't really count down the days like this but I can't help it. Scrubs came today but I didn't hear the courier knocking on the door... That's the problem with working in the room furthest from the door. With music on. Still I have heard people knocking before with music on in that room and had no trouble. Whatever, I can pick them up tomorrow.

Not much going on for the next few weeks except the occasional visit from my folks and the opportunity for me to drive the car. My Grandma and uncle are also coming to visit, so that'll be nice :)

So much is going to change so soon, but for now I'm just trying to make the days pass as quickly as possible.

Any suggestions on things to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment