Monday 19 January 2015

Photo shoot

Finally got around to photographing these projects properly. Thanks Osky for being my photographer!

Geo Shrug by David Yuhas





So happy with this one! Super warm, I'll have to wait a while for the weather to cool off enough to wear it.

I only used 7 skeins for this cardigan so I'm trying to think of something to make from the 3 leftover skeins....

And...

Swirl Pullover by Melissa Leapman

Which I converted into a vest, I just use the cable pattern for the front piece and changed the shaping completely.



Woohoo for knitted garments! My mum has almost finished knitting a beautiful cabled vest for me too - I'm going to have a great winter wardrobe this year :)

I'm neglecting all my other projects now to work on the fair isle jumper... I need to find more patterns for clothing if I'm going to keep making such things. Knitty.com seems to have quite a few good patterns that have been well tested and have interesting constructions. Perhaps this will be the year of knitted garments? I'll need to keep spinning fleece/finding bargain deals in op-shops to keep up the supply of yarn that these projects demand.

Keep knitting!
N

PS. Much better this new layout don't you think? Bit easier on the eyes... but I had fun adding black outlines to everything, sort of brings the page together better.

No comments:

Post a Comment