Wednesday 16 July 2014

Went for a walk

Even though it's cold out there, I'm still making the effort to go for a walk each day. This time I took the camera with me! Though the battery was dead straight away...

Here is our neighbourhood at it's wintry best, I think it looks pretty with the light raining and everything covered in dew.








I realise now that I still like taking interesting shots, I just haven't done so in ages. I used to be obsessed with taking photos, especially when travelling overseas. As I walked I was dreaming of coming home and having a nice hot cup of tea and writing this post. I don't think it needs many words though, you get the way I was feeling as I went on this walk. Just wait till spring, I'll be out taking as many photos of the new growth as I can! Now it's time for an afternoon of fine tuning some costumes, sewing on the jacket and an evening of knitting and watching Dr. Who. What a life I lead!

Tomorrow is busking, perhaps I can get some shots of that too... Just me and Osk this time, we'll see how we go.

N

No comments:

Post a Comment