Sunday 27 October 2013

A new look and some photos

Well Macbeth is over now! It was a hugely successful production, full of passionate and creative people and great to be part of it. I think I can only do it justice if I post about it later when I'm less tired.

Think that this blog needs a new look. The colours and pictures don't really strike my fancy anymore, so it needs a change, should be done today.

I'll simply leave you with some pictures of things I've seen in the last week and or done.
That should do for now :)

 Oscar's kite flying high in the sky
 Low clouds clinging to Mt Cargill
 Spectacular cloud layerings from our balcony
 Wow, approximately 5min later..
My new knitting machine, Empisal knit and weave master KH90. A wonderful birthday present from my dear Oscar :D

More detailed pictures of Macbeth and current projects, presents and gardening soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment