Monday 31 October 2011

Feeling inspired...

So i finally decided to post on my blog. This year I have been solidly crafting because I left uni and have no other occupation. In many ways its been rather boring, and I've have to keep myself occupied everyday, but being able to sew and create everyday has been fantastic. Since going through year twelve last year I hadn't had any time to just create myself! Teaching myself how to sew different garments and to draft patterns has got me one step closer to my dream - to be a costume designer :)


I hope with this blog I can share some of my ideas and inspire others to create too.

Here's a picture I took recently, these daisies looked particularly delicate in the shadows.I'm getting the feeling that I want to do more photography again, its been a while! But I still love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment